Saturday 12 July 2014

"With You"- Last project from our Guest Designer Yuko Tanaka

Witajcie nasi drodzy Fani. Dziś czas by pokazać Wam ostatni projekt od naszej utalentowanej Gościnnej Projektantki Yuko Tanaki. Stworzyła dla nas piękny layout.
Hello our dear Fans. Today it's time to show you last project from our talented Guest Designer Yuko Tanaka. She created a beautiful layout.

***
This is my last post for 13arts as a Guest Designer.
 
I used two types of masks to add some texture with modeling paste.
 

 I also used color mists, and to reach a gradient effect I added some water.
 
I like gold glitter paint very much! It is very convenient!

Products which were used:
papers-  Timeless  collection : 
          today,tomorrow,always
     All the time
 
Aida mists: CHALK YELLOW AMBER
               CHALK  ULTRAMARINE
White rose


Thanks!
Yuko

***
Dziękujemy Yuko, że zostałaś naszym gościem!
Thank you Yuko for being our Guest!

2 comments: